1. The Envoy Club: An all-suites boutique hotel in the historic Murray Hill section of New York City offering all the comfort of residential living with all the amenities a hotel can offer. . . PLUS special services for you welcomed pet! Experience personal attention, spacious accommodations, and a warm reception for you and your pet!
2. Le Parker Meridien Hotel: While they don't promote the fact that they are a pet-friendly property, ALL Le Meridien hotels accept pets! It's part of the cultural heritage of the Le Meridien chain! Located in the BEST location in NYC, and in the musical heart of the city, with entrances on both 56th and 57th Streets near the corner of Avenue of the Americas, Le Parker Meridien offers a 15,000 square foot physical fitness center, a rooftop swimming pool, and the best sense of humor of any hotel in NYC.
3. The SOHO Grand: This hotel was designed with pets in mind. Offering Pet Bars in the lobby, snacks in the pockets of all of their staff members, dog walkers and other pet services, even you will feel happy at this hotel!
Farms Inn B&B: As long as the pet promises to stay
off the beds, all pets are welcomed at this 30 acres of
trails B&B 5 miles from Mystic CT. They have horses
there too and take ALL pets including ferrets and bunnies
and birds, not just cats and dogs!
5. Paw House Inn: Don't miss this Vermont inn just 20 minutes away from Killington and an hour to Bennington where even you can stay with your pet who gets his own custom-sized dog bed complete with quilt and handmade doggie pillow! Mario's Playhouse is the day care center for you dog while you enjoy the scenic countryside. The owners, Jennifer and Mitch, have made the Paw House Inn the perfect getaway lodging for pets traveling with their people!
6. Key West's Center Court, Key West, Florida, acts as a management company for B&B's, Cottages, Houses and Villas in the Key West area. tTheir accommodations are pet friendly and within walking distance of beaches which also are pet-friendly. On arrival, expect special doggy treats for your pet. A fee of $10 per pet/per night is charged. Guests receive a list of 9 local restaurants, and an even longer list of bars, that have courtyards and welcome pets who are traveling with their people! You can call Key West's Center Court toll-free at 1-800-797-8787 and be sure to tell Norman, the office manager that Stephanie Abrams says, "Woof!"
Suites ( 1-888-NCONWAY) Adventure Suites in New Hampshire
All of the suites accept dogs under 50 lbs. One suite, the Log Cabin Suite, will accept dogs of any size. Take a look at these themed suites. . . they are amazing! Step into an adventure in each of the
themed suites that you and your dog will love!
8 . Ritz Carlton - Boston “The Pampered Pet Package"
It's time for four-legged family members and their people to share a getaway. There is fun for all.
The Package Includes:
Over-night valet parking
Welcoming fruit and cheese
A keepsake pet bowl
Custom dog tag
An hour of pampering with a massage for the master and grooming for the pet.
9. The Nine Zero Hotel, located at 90 Tremont Street Boston provides a very special pampered pup package. From biscuits to pup bowls and beds! Your pooch will be welcomed in style at this chic hotel in the heart of Boston. Choose your pup's pillow from their “Pillow Menu” covered in the fabric or faux fur that fits your pet's personality. Food and water bowls will be provided, a welcome package of toys and treats and a yummy item from the from a Doggie Bakery will arrive at your room or suite complete with a dog-tag for your pet's collar with the hotel's contact info just incase Fido wanders off!
The Nine Zero was featured in our "Hotel Monthly" column in August 2004! more>>
10.The Chesterfield Hotel - Pets are like your children and you love them unconditionally. You dress them up and show them off to strangers and keep pictures of them in your wallet. You take them everywhere with you, including on vacation to Palm Beach. At The Chesterfield Hotel, we take good care of you and your pets, making tails wag by offering the very best in attentive service and detail.
The two days and one night Privileged Pooch package is geared toward the animal lover who simply adores their pet. Upon check in, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be given a bowl of water and doggie biscuits. An exquisite Deluxe room awaits you and your pet with specially designated pet-friendly features. In your room, you will discover a special gift basket filled with tasty treats and toys for both you and your pet. If your pooch likes lively entertainment, you can watch movies like "Beethoven" or "101 Dalmations" in bed together.
A special hotel-prepared itinerary is provided that lists interesting sights that will be of interest to both the guest and their pet. Running along the beach and strolling down Worth Avenue are very popular among most pets! Clean up bags are provided for short and long walks around the hotel.
Dinner and martinis for two awaits guests and their pets in their room, where a special feast is guaranteed to receive a howl of approval! Leftovers are presented in a special doggie bag for late-night consumption. At bedtime, we provide a special storybook to read aloud to your pet, who will fall asleep on their bow-wow pillow to the gentle rhythm of your voice, unless they need to count cats before dozing off!
Upon departure, guests and their VIP's receive a letter stating that they will receive an upgrade on their next stay at the hotel, subject to availability. A Polaroid picture will be taken of the guest and their VIP, and guests will receive a photo album as a memoir of their stay.
The Privileged Pooch package is based on double occupancy. For details and reservations, please contact The Chesterfield Hotel direct at (800) 243-7871 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us online at .
The Chesterfield Palm Beach is a member of Red Carnation Hotels, a collection of nine luxury boutique properties. The London jewels are The Five-Star Milestone Hotel & Apartments, Kensington, a member of The Leading Small Hotels of the World, and The "41" opposite the Royal Mews. Four-Star London hotels are The Montague on the Gardens in Bloomsbury, the Rubens at the Palace, and The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel in exclusive Mayfair. Other RCH properties, and members of The Leading Small Hotels of the World, are The Five-Star Hotel d'Angleterre on Lake Geneva, Switzerland, and The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa in Cape Town. Summer Lodge is outside of London, near Dorset.
and the list goes on!
Flatter your four-legged friend with an exceptional stay at The Milestone in Kensington where they too can live like royalty!
Gift basket of goodies including tasty treats and toys
Special sight seeing itinerary to interest both you and your dog
Dinner and Martinis for two in room, with special meal for pooch included
Photo and album as a memoir of your stay
Free upgrade for next stay
Price is subject to availability and excludes Value Added Tax at 17.5%
Rates from £204
12. The Diva Hotel - San Francisco, CA
Check in with your pet and you'll receive a box of toys and treats as a special welcome as part of their Diva Doggies program!
You'll enjoy this charming, trendy boutique in the best part of the Union Square District. The hotel is a treat to the eyes and the imagination and within walking distance of great shopping, Chinatown, and the place where the cable car turntable is located.
Just hop on board and for a couple of dollars you'll take the most value-packed sightseeing bargain in America by getting on at the beginning of the line and getting off at the last stop at Fisherman's Wharf!
440 Geary St., San Francisco, CA 94102
13. Sofitel at Lafayette Square, Washington, DC.
You and your pet are welcomed at this beautiful hotel where attention is paid to every detail. Centrally located in easy walking distance from government buildings and parks, you will love this hotel that welcomes you with warmth, charm, and orchids! Pets of all sizes are accepted along with their owners!